Ring doorbell notifications

So I have a ring spyhole doorbell and have followed the instructions to the letter! However, when I try and set up notifications on my iPhone 12, it’s just not working. I can either get Lock Screen banner notifications or a ring notification but not both. I’ve toggled through different notifications options but the result is either one or the other. The video help on the website is an old iOS version so hard to follow. Any help in assisting getting a notification ring and banner would be amazing!!

Hi again, just bumping as the forum was down

Hi @Kevfisher. I would recommend going into your iPhone settings to look over your notifications. This can be done by selecting Settings > Notifications > Ring. I’ve attached what this screen looks like from my iPhone. If this doesn’t provide a solution, try reaching out to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps!