ring doorbell not working properly since update

My ring doorbell is getting false notifications and the app takes forever to load on my android phone, and the chime rings without anyone pushng the doorbelbutton. I have never had an issue with my device until your update. Its not the device its your update!!! FIX THE PROBLEM, STOP BLAMING THE DEVICES. Everyone is having issues, that should be your first clue ring!!! Fix it or I will cancel my subscription!

Hi @CFDTRUCK44. I’d be happy to help get your Doorbell working like it should. Are you getting ring (doorbell push) notifications when no one is at your doorbell? If this is the case, your doorbell button might be broken. You can try resetting your Doorbell by holding the setup button for 20 seconds, and allowing the Doorbell to reset. After that is complete, you can reconnect the Doorbell to wifi. If this continues, you’ll need to contact support.

If your Ring app is being slow to load on your Android, I would try these few steps. First, clear the cache and cookies for your Ring app. Next, remove the Ring app from your phone and reboot your Android. Once it has rebooted, reinstall the Ring app. After you sign back in, make sure that your location is on and the Ring app has all applicable permissions enabled.

If you’ve tried these steps to no avail, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.