Ring doorbell no live view

My Ring Doorbell will not activate a live view when someone is at my door. People who come to my door are long gone before I get a notice. I cannot open live view from my app. It just keeps spinning. It will show up a few min after in history. My computer modem is 10 feet away from door.

A post was split to a new topic: Doorbell won’t show up on Echo Show

Hi @Lindapuckett. For Live View concerns, a good place to start is our Community Post on this topic here. You’ll find various potential causes and some troubleshooting steps to get started on resolving this. I’d also suggest checking out the RSSI and making sure it’s within a good range so that your Doorbell is receiving a strong and stable wifi connection. You can read more about RSSI in our Help Center Article here.

I hope this information helps, but if this concern does persist, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a deeper look and offer more advanced troubleshooting help. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: