Ring doorbell ios - No option to enable critical alerts.

I have read the instructions to enable critical alerts for ios but my phone does not have that option in the ring apps notification settings.

In case you are unsure what, critical alerts are, they are notification that bypass the do not disturb function of the phone.

I am running an up-to-date iOS 14 and have the ring doorbell 3.

Has anyone else had this problem and know how to resolve it?

Thanks

Alan

2 Likes

I have this same issue. Any resolution?

Hi neighbors! It looks like you are referencing our emergency alerts in do not disturb mode feature. This feature is for the Alarm system, rather than Doorbells. Check out our help centre article for more information on this feature.

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

1 Like

The link to feature request board is broken.

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up, @Rsivan! We’ve recently made some improvements to our Community, and thus some content may have not transferred over perfectly. Feedback like this is super helpful, so feel free to let us know any time you notice something we can fix, to make your experience the best it can be. :slight_smile:

Of course, here is that new and improved Feature Request Board. Thanks again!

1 Like