Ring Doorbell 3 unable to reconnect

So I recently noticed that my Ring Doorbell was not capturing anyone coming or going to and from work. So logged into App it says it’s disconnected. The blue light around the doorbell is on, I reset to the modem and tried reconnecting it, and nothing. There have been no changes to our router nor any new password. It tries to connect but fails with the 2 right lights of the doorbell flashing. The app then says to go ahead and reconnect and try again with it failing. I am lost on what to do next.

Hi @Santiagosanchez85. You’re definitely on the right track with troubleshooting steps in order to get your Doorbell 3 back up and running. In this case, a full reset may help you get it reconnected. To fully reset your Doorbell, you’ll want to hold down the setup button on it for at least 20 seconds. After that’s done, walk through a fresh setup under Set Up a Device. If that doesn’t do the trick, our support team can help take a deeper look with you and find a resolution for this. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. Definitely let us know what solution works for you! :slight_smile: