Ring doorbell 2 not ringing when button pushed

hello.
i have a problem with my doorbell 2. Lately, often and often, happens that they ring at the bell, but I don’t receive the notification on Alexa or the app, and If I go to the “timeline” of the ring, I can clearly see the person pushing the button but I can’t see the normal green line “ring accepted”.
if I go out and try to push the button myself I receive the notification 3 times out of 4 likely.
it’s very annoying because I keep missing SDA and UPS workers for this reason.
it’s connected to a power supply, correctly installed following the manual instructions.
How do i solve this?

Hi @nbonettz. For this concern, it might be best to contact our support team directly. They will be able to diagnose what is going on and provide you with the next best steps. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hey Tom,
Here’s an idea.
Why don’t we bring the ‘support team’ into these conversations ?
They are all sitting at home (covid) anyway, right ? They could monitor this forum just as you and I - in real time.

Hey @charlies. The support team is not involved in these conversations because this is a neighbor to neighbor support forum and not a direct line to support. Our support team can assist in real time, over the phone. They have many resources at their disposal and are committed to solving whatever issues you may have.