Ring Doorbell 2 cannot start up

Hi, my Doorbell 2 uses battery. Two days ago, when I try to access the doorbell, my apps shows it is upgrading. But when I try to access again later, the device is offline. I thought it is the battery issue. But I fully charged battery. When I put it back, the doorbell gave no response. It cannot startup. I tried hard reset, no response as well. What can I do now? I tried to call customer service. They forwarded me to another department. But after 10 minutes waiting, the call was hung up. Please help. Thanks.

Hi there, @shingoxlf! It sounds like you’ve covered all the best steps here. To ensure the proper reset was performed, please hold the Video Doorbell setup button for 20 seconds. This should result in a reset and the Video Doorbell will need to be setup again via the Ring app.

Charging the battery was a great call. As you mentioned the Video Doorbell being unresponsive, see if there is any response when charging.

If the reset did not help the Doorbell to become operational, the best next step will be to reach out to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.