ring doorbell 2 battery

had my ring doorbell 2 months now and charged the battery twice , absolutly no problems whatsoever , however charge it on saturday put it back in check the device health and its 100% check it sunday 1 day later its on 47% what the hell , RSSI is good , and only 1 motion captured , not happy at all , when you pay nearly £200 quid for something you want it to work right

Hey @andy1t72. Thanks for posting about this concern on the Community! For the device to discharge this much in a day, it would cause concern for me too. Could you please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here? We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. They can take a deeper look into this and get this sorted out for you in no time! Feel free to come back to the Community and let me know how it goes. :slight_smile: