Ring Community Anniversary 2021 Contest - CLOSED!

Edit as of 4/1/2021: CONGRATS TO OUR WINNER @Einnor64!! @Einnor64 was our randomly selected winner from our pool of eligible neighbors. Thank you to everyone who participated and submitted these fantastic Haikus! :slight_smile:

Hey neighbors! With it being our two year anniversary, we want to get everyone in the Community celebrating with us in a creative way. March marks the Ring Community’s official two year anniversary! Everyone in this community has helped it grow to over 100,000 registered users and hundreds of accepted solutions. Now, we want to give back in an anniversary contest for the Community. One participant will be chosen at random to win a Stick Up Cam Plug-In!

How to enter: Create a Ring related haiku. Perfection is not the goal here! Make it funny, sentimental, or just about an experience you had with your Ring devices, the device itself, or in the Ring Community.

To write a haiku poem: Write a poem that’s three lines long and make sure each line has the right number of syllables. Give the first line five syllables, the second line seven syllables, and the third line five syllables. Once you have your haiku ready to go, make a reply with your haiku to this post. See our example at the bottom of the post below.

Rules :

• Your post must contain a haiku that reads as one by the definition provided above.
  • Users that are trolling and excessively negative in their reply will have their post deleted. Please be nice to other users and their pieces of poetry. Make sure your post is appropriate and follows our Community Guidelines.
  • Only one submission (one reply) per user is allowed.
  • Only valid for neighbors that are in the U.S. We will contact neighbors through your profile details to obtain shipping information. Please read the official contest rules here.
  • Entries will be accepted from today, March 4, 2021 to March 31, 2021. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on April 1, 2021.

How to win: Winner will be chosen at random so any haiku that is considered a haiku by definition can be entered to win the grand prize.

Prizes : One neighbor will be chosen at random to win our grand prize - a Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-In!

Our Haiku for You:
Our Community
Two Year Anniversary
Let Us Celebrate

6 Likes

New Ring customer
Much better than ADT
Happy that I switched

2 Likes

I’m from Canada
No chances of winning
I love Ring

4 Likes

Ring was on my mind
Then I bought the 5 piece kit
Now my house is safe

4 Likes

My ring neighborhood
Two years of security
Let’s all keep it up

2 Likes

Ring is really great
Makes us feel so very safe
Ring is here to stay

2 Likes

Is it really true
With Ring you are always home
Sure seems like it is

1 Like

Ring 2 Christmas smiles all round
Watching Snow and Prime
Oh Look at the deer on our lawn

Ring sees Kitty Cat
He’s chasing a very fast Rat
Awesome Cat bad Rat

Previous system a clone

Replaced with Ring install simple

Stunning upgrade Bliss

Button by the door
Video, audio too
Watching cars go by

Whenever you ring
Open the app before door
The chime makes dog bark

Watching bins empty
Using the Ring video
Bring them back inside

*ineligible due to being outside the US

1 Like

Why just for US
Just like all the best features
Only want our cash
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My dog triggers Ring
What the heck. Please stay still, Ripley!
Never ending story.

People like waving

Some stop to pee in our yard

People like running.

1 Like

We are safer now

So you better not fret friends

Ring is on the watch

1 Like

I’m feeling safer
Ring for almost two years now
Since I live alone