Ring Chime

I have an issue in which I select the Chime network, exit and get back into the Ring app and nothing happens. It is supposed to continue with the set up, but it remains on the wifi screen where Chime was selected. Backing out 1 screen goes back to selection “do you see blinking” and then takes you into wifi selection even thou Chime network is selected.

Exiting out of the app and getting back into it, stays on the wifi selected network Chime

I have reset the Chime several times and did a forget on the Chime network with no success.

I attached screen shots of it being on the Chime network and exiting and going back in and still on the same page. If I back out a single screen, it goes back to it is pulsing slowing and if you even wifi, you will see Chime network is still selected

Any ideas?

Hi @rl0822. Thanks for coming to the Community to detail this concern! Since you have done a reset and to no avail in this situation, it would be best to follow up with our support team directly on this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Please come back and let me know how this goes! :slight_smile: