Ring Chime Pro randomly rings

My Ring Chime Pro was purchase on 12/11/18 and is has been working with my Video Doorbell 2 that was purchased on 11/26/18 it’s been working fine for almost 2 years. Now I noticed it started giving false alerts.

I remove battery operated Video Doorbell 2 and started to charge it to make sure it was not the battery.

But 5 minutes later the Chime pro was chiming with no Video Doorbell 2 battery installed.

I unplugged the Chime pro and left it off for 15 minutes then I plugged it back and 10 minutes later the same thing happened (Chims).

I try pairing both devices again also I pressed the with button on the Chime Pro until the lights on the front flashed and 10 minutes later same thing. All this time the doorbell was charging and that’s the only two ring devices in my home.

Hi @Esantos . Yesterday we were experiencing issues with our Processing Infrastructure which resulted in delays in our Ring devices. This has since been resolved and everything should be back to normal.

If you are still experiencing delays, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.