Ring Chime Pro - 3 pin socket part has come away

Hi All,

My ring doorbell chime was knocked off the socket and the 3pin connector has come apart from the actual unit.

It looks like a simple click back in jobby but I can’t seem to do it! There are no obvious broken parts that I can see so not sure if I’m just doing it wrong? Can someone have a look at the pics and see if all looks ok? And even beffer if someone has a pic of how it should look when its together? Thank you!

Saqib

the edges that hold the piece in place have bent up. I had the same thing happen. melted them back in place but kept coming out. end up just supergluing the socket into place because it continuously kept coming apart.

Hi neighbors! This plug adapter should easily slide into place and securely clip into the Chime. Thank yo for the image examples @saqibm, everything is looking normal and I’m not seeing anything out of place. If this part is not re-attaching, and you’ve checked that no parts are missing or fell off, this may require a further look by our support team.

If you feel your Chime or the adapter was damaged in any way, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Can somewhere share the images pls? It sounds like this might be my issue as well. Please and thank you!