Ring Battery Quality Really Bad?

Hello, I just opened my brand new Ring Stick Up Cam Two Pack and fully charged both batteries. After fully charging, I removed them from the usb charger and set the batteries aside for a day because I didnt have time to install the cameras. I inserted the batteries in the cameras today and to my amazement, theyre both fully drained already. What can I do about this? And even if I replaced the batteries, am I to expect this level of quality from these batteries?

Would be grateful for any help on this.

Thanks!

Joe

That is odd to hear of, @BuccNasty. Fully charged batteries should definitely last longer than a day. When completing a first time setup, the process and adjustment of settings following the setup can drain battery, but not in this manner. I recommend looking over our Community post about battery drain for tips on which variables to optimize for battery usage.

Try charging the batteries fully, once more, and optimize usage and other factors to see if there is improvement. If there is not, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: