Ring app on my IPhone

I have an Iphone and a Samsung Fridge. I am having trouble with now just like I did with my Android.

I log into my fridge and only see event history. Why??? I want to be able to see my front door, but the only way I could do that is if someone actually rings the bell. Please fix. I had lots of trouble before when I had my android. Ring always says, it’s my phone, or the Samsung. Samsung said I had the latest version installed correctly and now I have a different phone and still have problems. It’s the reason why I killed the subscription, because why pay for something I cannot use the way I should be able to.

Hi @Maria715. It looks like some neighbors in this topic here were also discussing the Samsung Fridge. Perhaps a neighbor in that thread can offer some insight to your concern. :slightly_smiling_face:

Watch over your home from your iPhone, iPad or Mac with Ring’s Wi-Fi connected Video Doorbells and Security Cameras.
Ring connects to your Wi-Fi network and sends you instant alerts when people press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors. When you answer the alert, you can see, hear and speak to anyone on your property from your iPhone, iPad or Mac.