Ring app for Lg tv

I am another trying in vain to connect Ring doorbell to LG smart TV.
Surely this is doable in 2020??

Works absolutely fine on my LG C9 55" OLED. Just signed into the Alexa app on the TV, held down the Amazon button and ask to show the (insert name) camera and it appears, filling the screen. The only thing Iā€™ve found is that after approx 30 secs it flicks back to whatever HDMI youā€™d been watching previously. I canā€™t keep it on the screen as a large monitor.

Just found that I can open my Ring Doorbell on the Facebook Portal TVā€¦which places it on my 75" LG TVā€¦nice!

I also agree been trying to connect to TV but cantā€¦

Itā€™s actually pretty easy, I log into the ring website with the browser on my LG tv

2 Likes

Well, why not? I paid allot of money for my ring system. you better get it or I will return it.

Hey neighbors. Ring is currently compatible with Fire TVs that allow you to use Alexa voice commands to access the Smart Home Dashboard to view your connected Ring cameras.You can learn more about this integration here in our Help Center. We do not have official support for other smart TVs, such as LG smart TVs.

Our teams are always striving to improve on the Ring app experience and appreciate all the feedback we receive. I searched the Feature Request board and found this request regarding an integration with LG smart TVs. We use the Feature Request board to gather and share your ideas with our teams here, so I recommend adding your comments and votes to that request. Thank you! :slight_smile: