Ring and Google Home

Hi,
Can someone reply from Ring with an answer? I want to know if there will be a solution or not.
Please we need some status and facts? What is happening regarding this Q in my opinion a very important functionality. I’ve got some questions from friends in the mode to by a Camera solution for theire homes - and as it is now I will not recommend RING. If sombody working with customer satisfaction at Ring pls respond. Very nice with a Ring Community but you miss a the ordinary support service were you could get a concrete answere on your Q
Is anybody out there…?

Hi there, neighbors! As mentioned previously in this thread, at this time, we do not have an update or any news to share on an integration between Ring and Google. We’ll be sure to post an update in this thread once we have any information to share. For more information on the existing integration we have with Google, you can learn about the the Ring Assistant App available from Google here.

As we always value our neighbors’ feedback, feel free to add this request on our Feature Request Board. This way other neighbors can share their interest in one place, that we can organize and share with our teams here. :slight_smile:

Will Ring ever support Google home? I feel like I just wasted a ton of money for something that should work.

Well I guess I’ll be returning my ring to Costco and find something that will work with google home. not about to fall into the proprietary trap. Google much more flexible.