Ring alerts not capturing on ring Doorbell 2

Hello,
Has anyone experienced a similar issue to this? When someone approaches my door and rings the doorbell there is no ring alert captured. The doorbell itself rings but the chime does not. Additional there is no ring alert or corresponding footage on the cloud. However, the doorbell is detecting motion and there is video footage on the cloud of the visitors approaching the door. This is the case for 90% of doorbell rings. At first I thought it might be the internet dropping so I upgraded to Amazon Eero. This shows great coverage and it doesn’t look like the doorbell has dropped at any point. Also, I don’t think it related but the doorbell is not charging properly. I have charged the battery manually though so it’s not a low battery effecting the ring alert.

Hi @Krisnkross. It sounds like you are have multiple issues that could be intertwined with each other. For this concern, I would reach out to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.