Control your 2nd generation Contact Sensors and Motion Detectors LED Light
You can now choose whether or not your 2nd generation Contact Sensors and Motion Detectors blink when opened or when motion is detected. Follow the steps below to toggle LED light settings on and off:
- Open your Ring mobile app.
- Open the main menu in the top left hand corner of your Ring mobile app.
- Tap Devices
- Select the 2nd generation Contact Sensor or Motion Detector you would like to update.
- Tap the LED Settings tile.
- In the LED Settings section you can toggle the Contact Sensor LED light on (to the right) or off (to the left).
Dash Replenishment now available for Alarm 2nd generation Contact Sensor and Motion Detector batteries
You can now add your Ring Alarm 2nd generation Contact Sensors and Motion Detectors to the Dash Replenishment program via Alexa. When a battery is low, Amazon will automatically order the correct replacement batteries, keeping track of how many batteries were in the previous order. Learn more about Dash Replenishment on Amazon.