Ring Alarm Discount?

I’m trying to but the new Ring Alarm system, by my 10% discount isn’t appearing in the cart.

https://shop.ring.com/products/security-system-alarm-14?variant=31590095487065

It appears for all the other products. Is there a way to fix that?

Hey @Redroger. Are you still on a trial for the Ring Protect Plus Plan? If you are still on the trial, the 10% discount is not active and usable until after the trial is over, if you continue to have an active Ring Protect Plus Plan that you purchase! I would recommend waiting to purchase the Ring Alarm 2nd Generation System if this is the case, and once you have an active Plus Plan that you’ve purchased, you can utilize the discount then!

That’s strange. I do see the discount appearing for cameras and other items. I have enter my payment details for Ring Protect Plus. But the discount doesn’t appear for any other items. My plan details still says “trial.” Is it possible to fix that?

@Redroger It’s possible this could be adjusted, but you would need to reach out to our support team for this. What they could do is cancel the trial you currently have, sign you up for an official plan so that it’s not listed as a trial, and then from there, you should be able to purchase the new generation of the Ring Alarm! Feel free to give them a call here and let me know if they were able to sort this out for you. :slight_smile:

Thanks, @Chelsea_Ring, is there a way to email or chat with support? I thought there was, but I can’t find it.

Good question @Redroger! At this time our support team can be reached by phone only. They are available anytime and happy to assist! :slight_smile: