Ring alarm backup mode and stickup camera foult tolerance

hi,
I own the ring alarm kit with the Protect Plus plan, I find GSM backup very useful when WIFI goes down.

I am sorry to note that the stickup cams cannot rely on the GSM network of the base station of the ring alarm in case of disconnection of the WIFI. It would have been a very useful feature, do you think they could implement it in the future?

at this point to have a fully foult tolerance system, it is necessary to have a wifi router with data sim and an ups and cancel the ring Protect Plus plan

Hi @fabio855. At this time, we do not currently have this feature for the Ring Alarm system. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

thanks

this is link of Feature Requst board

1 Like

Great @fabio855! Hopefully, this can be a feature that we will see in the future!