Ring 3 camera random live recording

Hi
I have a ring 3 camera, last week i got a notification the modes on the camera was being changed and so I looked thru the app and notice there was three live recordings seconds apart from each other, so I changed the password. Today (7/13) I saw that there was another live recording from 7/11. I only have the one ring 3 camera and it’s only link to the Ring chime. Also the only ones who have access to the camera are my parents and me. Also neither my parents started any of those live recordings.

Hi @user17358. It’s always a good idea to update your password whenever you have any security concerns about your Ring account. If you have any Amazon Alexa devices linked to your Ring Camera, this may also be the cause of the Live Views in your Event History. Otherwise, I’d recommend following up with our support team as they can review your account with you and assist with any privacy concerns. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

Hi thank you, the only thing connected to the camera is the chime. Thanks again I will follow up with the support team.