Ring 2 not connecting

I have a hardwired Ring 2. It was connected to a Chime Pro for quite some time. The Chime Pro stopped working, so I replaced it. The Ring 2 will not connect to the new Chime Pro. It won’t connect to any of my home networks either. I’ve performed a hard reset on the Ring 2, and it spins blue at first, but then goes to solid white. When I walk through the set up steps, and press and release the button to join a network, the lights stay solid white as well.

Please help. Thanks!

Hi @myshell003! Does the unique Ring setup network broadcast and connect during the setup process? If so, this means the device is likely trying to connect/ reconnect, but is failing, in which the app should indicate a reason for failure.

As you’ve already completed a hard reset, by holding the setup button for 20 seconds, I recommend charging the battery to ensure it has enough power to complete this connection. Performing these steps in the same room as your router, or Chime Pro, will help with the final connection step. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: