Ring 2 no notifications coming up on mobile device

Hey. Since I’ve charged my battery and replaced I’m not receiving any notifications to my phone from my Ring doorbell.

Have literally tried everything at this stage!

Help please :slight_smile:

Having some problem all of a sudden!

Hi there, neighbors. During these times of not receiving motion alerts, please check your event history section in the Ring app to confirm videos are being recorded. If this is so, please check out your motion settings and motion scheduling options. If possible, try logging in to your Ring app on another mobile device and test notifications there. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Having a similar issue. Video works and motion is picked up by Ring 2 doorbell, but notification of “motion” is not sent to my phone. Also tried on another device and not working. Notifications are enabled thru the app and on my phone. This stopped working with newest app update I believe.

Thank you for confirming those details, @Kevdawg! Try disabling people only mode, via the steps in our help center article, to see if motion will notify. Then re-enable People Only Mode.

If motion notifications are still not being received despite trying the above steps and checking all motion settings, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.