Return of Door View Cam

I bought 2-Pack Spotlight Cam Battery, 2 Solar Panel and one Door View Cam on 29th Nov 2020, my Order 002-23009. Later I come to know that Door View Cam is not going to work out for me and I might need to go with another door bell, for that I called, call center to cancel my request and Ring call center person told me that He raised this to Account team and they will contact me via email. I havent got any email yet and not sure how can I return Door View Cam. as I wanted to cancel on next day so that cam will not delivers to me. but nothing happend. kindly help me with “Door View Cam” return and refrund.

Hi @vishwajeetghorpade. For any return or refund inquiries, you’ll need to follow up with our support team directly, as this is a neighbor-to-neighbor forum so we cannot look into this for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I called 2 times and they said you will get return label in 24 hrs and I didn’t got any email or communication yet. Not sure which email ID I need to send email for further updates. I cannot wait on call for hrs and hrs. I do understand COVID situation and it’s not this worst with my bank or telecoms. This is something making me crazy after paying lot of money on my 4 cameras with pro membership.

Hi @vishwajeetghorpade. Happy to step in here for Caitlyn. The email that your label was sent to will typically be the email that you use to login to the Ring app with. Try checking your junk and spam folders, as this may be filtered into one of those folders by mistake. It can take up to 24 business hours for this to process, so it should have reached you by now. If you haven’t received the shipping label by now, I would reach back out to our support to follow up with them and make sure the emails are being delivered. :smiley: