Return and Refund

Something happened with my spotlight camera, so I returned it to Ring Company. I checked my UPS tracking that it showed my camera delivered to Ring Return at 400 Arlington Blvd, Swednesboro NJ 08085 on Friday, May 01, 2020 at 12:41pm. Until now, I didn’t see my refund. I would like to know that when I have my refund. Please help me. Thank you

My return was received 4/30, still waiting for refund as well. I would have preferred an exchange but wasn’t given that option (cust svc was just intent on having me make phone calls and loading firmware updates that didn’t exist)

Hey neighbors! Thank you for reaching out to the Community for guidance here. At this time, the only support channel that will be able to verify any statuses of a refund will be our support team here via phone. Please give them a call and they can help sort this out for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I called cust svc and turns out my refund wasn’t issued back to me yet for some reason (despite the pkg being received and checked in a week ago). So they pushed that through…hopefully. Supposed to get an email when the transaction occurs so we’ll see, otherwise I’ll be calling back again.

I re-bought the floodlight cam, this time from Lowe’s. If I have another refurb dud it will be easy to conduct a return in person.

1 Like

I have a similar situation. Have you received the refund? How long has it taken since you contacted Ring by phone? Thank you!

My return was received by Ring on 5/18, and I have not seen my refund yet.

Your link only directs you to the community site. There is no phone number there.

Hey neighbors! For a follow up on your return, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Please note that chat and email support is not available at this time, so if you utilize the chat bot that pops up on the page I redirect to, it may take you back to Community. In addition, refunds normally take 7-10 business days, but we have been seeing some take 10-14 business days depending on the bank and delays due to COVID-19. If you still have not gotten a refund after 14 days and tracking says we have received the device back, please give our support team a call. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same problem with a return and when I call a recorded message says “Ring is not taking calls at this time.”

“CLICK”. You seem to be really messed up!

UPS stopped showing tracking on 6/5/20 and it is 6/12/20. Only the Shipper can follow up on this with UPS and YOU are the shipper. 1Z9X5R610224587633 No Status showing.

Hey @tommyV. I’m happy to help find the right number and time for you to call our support team so they can look into this and ensure it gets taken care of. Can you let me know what country you’re located in and about what time you tried to call? If you’re in the U.S., our support team is currently available by phone from 3 AM to 11 PM PDT, seven days a week. If you’re outside of the U.S., you can view the times our other support lines are available here.

My Dome siren has never worked (purchased about a week ago). I want to return it for a refund since I purchased it through Ring. How do I go about the process?

Please help. I am in North Carolina, USA. Product returned May 21, 2020; no refund yet, July 27, 2020. RMA#2005165836. Returned Ring Video Doorbell. I have spoken with Navar in New Jersey. PLEASE HELP. This was a big investment for me on fixed income. Readsplace

Where is the number for customer service to ask for my refund. Have been waiting a month. They already received.

I ordered a doorbell in November. Waited for delivery and nothing turned up. When I contacted customer service I was told it was now out of stock and was a supply issue and would be a 2 month wait.

I asked for my money back and still no refund or correspondence from ring! Although I had a email stating 3-7 days