Report theft page doesn’t work

Have been trying unsuccessfully to report a theft/vandalism of my ring doorbell camera for the last month. When trying to submit all the necessary information on the “report theft” page, the submit button just turns gray and doesn’t submit. I have tried on several browsers, several operating systems, several computers and phones. All with the same results. Keep getting told to clear cookies and leave something blank but nothing works. I get the runaround on the phone for hours like there is something I am doing wrong instead of someone just taking control and getting my information so I can get a replacement doorbell camera. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Trying to post as many places as possible to get somebody to actually do something about this. Please help!!!

Hi @Jpstein53. I just tried to submit a faux report using this page here and I was able to successfully submit the report. Be sure that you have uploaded a picture of your Police Report and all information is correctly filled out for the submission to process to work.

If you are having an issue with this process on the phone, you can ask for a level 2 supervisor to handle this concern for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like