Red lights

My spotlight cam has stopped working , but when it’s dark i can see 6 red lights on the face of the camera, I’ve tried all the reset stuff…thx

Hey there, @Sea147. What type of Spotlight Camera do you have? For battery powered, please ensure the battery is fully charged. For wired, please ensure the outlet is powering the Camera properly, or even try another outlet, if possible. As the red PIR lights are functioning or visible, there is likely some power, however, the Camera not working could be related to power or wifi.

Checking your Camera connection is the best next step. Try attempting a new setup in the Ring app to see if your Spotlight Camera will reconnect. If this does not work, try performing a reset on the Camera by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Hi , yeah i tried all of those things but no luck…not very impressed with it …nearly £200 and only lasted 18 months

Sorry to hear about this experience, @Sea147. Having tried the suggested steps above to no avail, this may require a closer look by our support team. Please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. Feel free to keep us updated on your results. :slight_smile:

Hi. I’m having the same problem. Did you ever get it fixed?