Recent Activity video not loading, and camera missing activity

Hello.
Something I am unable to review the video that has been recorded. I get a “no video found” error when I try to look into the recent activity.
Also, somethings there are activities in front of my door but Ring fails to capture anything. Happened few times.

The same thing is happening to me with my most recently purchased Ring Stick-Up cam gen 3. I get regular motion alerts for this specific camera and then there is no video. It happens anywhere from 5 to 15 times a day. I get the same No Video Found message on my PC. On my iPhone it never shows a blue video bar on the timeline for that particular notification. It has a great wifi signal and I have reset the device a few times. Firmware is up to date. I have linked it to record on a couple of other cameras when “motion” is detected so all it’s doing when it gets a false notification is running down the batteries of the linked cameras. Very frustrating. By the looks of other comments about Ring customer support I don’t know if it’s worth the time and frustration to call.

Hi neighbors! I would recommend contacting our support team regarding this concern with not being able to view your recorded videos. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can look into your account and troubleshoot this with you further. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.