Rapid succession notifications

My ring doorbell has been notifying me late at night/very early in the morning 3-5 times in rapid succession, just about every night for about 2 weeks now. It is VERY annoying. However, the doorbell only records it as one motion event. Whenever I go to view these motion events, half the time it’s just a black screen, the night vision not working. When I actually can see, there is absolutely no motion about 90% of the time. The doorbell also NEVER lets me use “live view”. I have tried resetting the doorbell by holding the orange button and letting it cycle, but this did absolutely nothing. What am I supposed to do to fix this??

Hi @Km1. Have you reached out to our support team on this concern? If you have not, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know what they’re able to do to resolve this concern, as your answer may help other neighbors!