Random failure to detect an event

The doorbell has been installed and apparently working OK…until yesterday. As far as I can tell, it recorded all the events bar 1, which happened to be an Amazon delivery. I only knew about the delivery from a conformation email & Amazon tracking said 8.44pm. All I know is it was not there at 6pm but was at 10pm when I looked having read the email. Ring gave no advice at the time (I have it linked to Alexa) nor did it record the event. Again, as far as I can tell, all the events before & after 8.44pm were recorded. Is it feasible that delivery drivers have a way of getting round it, or is it just an intermittent fault?

Hi @JDN36. Since this appears to be an isolated incident, I would start with rebooting your internet router. This will help improve the connection of your Doorbell. If this is something that continues to happen, I would suggest reaching out to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.