Q: What happens if I think someone interfered with my network that my Ring devices are connected to?

A: We are passionate about our neighbors’ security and are always working to help you build your Ring of security. Ring devices are wifi-enabled and will require a reliable internet connection to work, so it would be important to address this concern with your local internet provider as soon as possible. If you’re concerned about specialized burglars using wifi jammers, we recommend checking out our Stick Up Cam Elite or Video Doorbell Elite with POE capabilities, as hardwired ethernet chords eliminate wifi interference altogether.

Keep in mind, with a Ring Doorbell or Cam (or both to provide overlapping coverage) setup around your home, you will be alerted of any motion that occurs in the areas you have set your motion zones to cover. You can also use the two-way talk or siren feature (on certain cameras) to drive off any unwanted persons near your home. Having a professionally monitored Ring Alarm security system for the inside of your home can also be a helpful backup. Security is our top priority at Ring, and our team of security experts are always working to ensure that you are safe and protected on all fronts.

2 Likes