Purchased on Ring official website, but items came in secondhand

Anyone had the same experiences?

I bought 2 sets of Spotlight Cam with Solar Panel on the Ring website. The items arrived a bit weird, the circular tapes that used to seal the box were cut and sticked somewhere on the box. Little scratches on the Camera. The Hexagon warning stickers were missing (I remember I had these in my last spotlight camera box, not sure for this). Plus when I tried to set up the camera, the camera was registered with another user.

Very bad experiences as I used a lot of Ring products, first time happen like this.

Sorry to hear about this, @jantsenjim! If you purchased these devices as brand new at Ring.com, and not certified refurbished or through a 3rd party, they should certainly have come in perfect condition and in the expected packaging. I recommend reaching out to our support team so they can see what happened with the order, and assist further. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.