Hi Alarm neighbors!
We created the Ring Community to bring you the latest news and updates regarding your Ring devices. That being said, we wanted to send over some of the great new updates happening to your Ring Alarm. See below for a list of Ring Alarm’s newest features!
New Flood And Freeze Sensor Notification Options
- Chirp Alerts - In the Ring App, you can set your Base Station to chirp when a flood or freeze event occurs.
- Dashboard View - When an event is detected, you’ll see a report at the top of the app dashboard.
- Alerts by Phone - If you subscribe to professional monitoring, you can also receive automated calls.
Smart Locks + Ring Alarm
- Lock and Arm Away - Set Ring Alarm to arm automatically when you lock with select smart locks. Combine this feature with Unlock and Disarm for total control of your door. Check out the Ring Help Center for more information.
- More Compatible - Ring Alarm now supports some of the latest smart locks from trusted brands Kwikset, Yale and Schlage. Check out the full list here.
- In App - Smart lock owners will now see a new lock tile in the Ring App that can lock and unlock your door with the tap of a finger. Important Note: This is currently available on Android devices only.
New Test Mode Features
- Motion Detection - Thinking of moving your Motion Detector? Just tap the “Test Motion” tile under the device settings and try it out. Check out Ring Help Center for more details.
- Panic Button - If Alarm Panic Button is part of your Ring of Security, you’re now able to test it worry-free in the device settings.
More Helpful Features
- Alarm Event History - For professionally monitored neighbors, if emergency help is dispatched or canceled, you’ll see a record in Event History.
- Sensor Bypass Notification - Turn on email and push notifications to find out right away when a sensor is bypassed during arming.
- Alexa - Arm, disarm and check the status of your alarm with just the sound of your voice. Learn how, by visiting Ring Help Center.
Please reply to this post with any questions or feedback. We want to hear your thoughts!