The Ring Video Doorbell 3 is here! Our next-generation battery powered video doorbell has some great new options. Check them out, below.
- Near Zone feature - an additional “near” motion zone that provides motion detection in areas only 5 to 15 feet in front of your device (reducing irrelevant Motion Notifications further away).
- Dual band wifi that work on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks
- 1080p HD video with night vision
- Advanced Motion Detection
- Two-way talk with noise cancellation
- Privacy zones
If you’re interested in adding this new Video Doorbell 3 to your setup, then you might enjoy the Ring Help Center Articles below that are packed with more information.
- Video Doorbell 3 Information - This article includes specs and answers to your top questions about this new device.
- Proper Positioning - These helpful tips will optimize your experience with the Video Doorbell 3.
- Setting Up - A step by step guide to getting your Video Doorbell 3 up and running!
Note: We are excited for you to get your new Video Doorbell 3 up and running! Once you connect your new Video Doorbell 3 to wifi it might take up to five minutes for it to get all its latest and greatest firmware updates. Then you will be ready to experience all your Video Doorbell 3 has to offer!
We want to hear what you think of the new Video Doorbell 3. Reply below with your feedback and questions.