The Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus is here! Our premium battery-powered video doorbell has some cool new options. Check them out, below.
Video Doorbell 3 Plus feature highlights:
- Pre-Roll - This feature allows you to see an additional four seconds of video before the motion event was even triggered. This video is in black and white and in low resolution to conserve your battery life.
- Near Zone feature - an additional “near” motion zone that provides motion detection in areas only 5 to 15 feet in front of your device (reducing irrelevant Motion Notifications further away).
- 1080p HD video with night vision
- Advanced Motion Detection
- Dual band wifi that work on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks
- Two-way talk with noise cancellation
- Privacy zones
If you’re interested in adding this new video doorbell to your setup, then you might enjoy the Ring Help Center articles below that are packed with more information.
- Video Doorbell 3 Plus Information - This article includes specs and answers to your top questions about this new device.
- Understanding the Pre-Roll Feature - This feature allows you to see what is happening the moments before your doorbell begins recording in color.
- Proper Positioning - These helpful tips will optimize your experience with your Video Doorbell 3 Plus.
- Setting Up - A step by step guide to getting your Video Doorbell 3 Plus up and running!
Note: We are excited for you to get your new Video Doorbell 3 Plus up and running! Once you connect your new Video Doorbell 3 Plus to wifi it might take up to five minutes for it to get all its latest and greatest firmware updates. Then you will be ready to experience all your Video Doorbell 3 Plus has to offer!
We want to hear what you think of the new Video Doorbell 3 Plus. Reply below with your feedback and questions!