Has anyone noticed that Ring products seem to be disappearing from
“brick and mortar” store shelves?
It’s not clear if this is due to reasons such as:
- Ring is trying to force people to purchase products through Ring and/or its parent company
- Ring products are not very popular and thus, not worth keeping on store shelves
- Stores are tired of the high rate of returns for Ring products
- Stores are tired of the “shrinkage” associated with Ring products
- Limited availability of certain Ring products, in general