Problems with purchasing paid plan

Hi there!

I am trying to subscribe to a basic plan. I did this before and forgot to renew. When I was trying to renew it was not possible. I asked for help and someone at Ring tried to help me but did not succeed and set up a one month trial instead.

Now I am trying to subscribe again, and when clicking on “Purchase” I get an error message: “Oops. Something went wrong here. Please try again.”

If you can manage, I hereby give you authorization to go into my account and click “Purchase” and do whatever necessary to put me on the paid basic plan again.

I did not find an e-mail to contact Ring so hopefully someone there can read this. I tried chat but unable to meet someone there also.

Best regards,

1 Like

Hi @EinarGilberg. You should be able to manage your Ring Protect Plan on Ring.com, under the Protect Plans menu. Here in the Ring Community, no one is able to access your personal information. You can send a private message on Facebook to @Ring or Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.