Pre-roll image blurry on half the screen

Pre-roll image is blurry on left hand side. Anything I can do about this?

Hi @calalmeida. Thanks for sharing a screenshot example of what you’re seeing. Are you seeing this on all of your pre-roll images, or was it this one time? If it was only this one image, I’d recommend just monitoring the pre-roll to make sure it’s clear moving forward.

If you are seeing this blurriness on all of the pre-roll, try resetting the Doorbell by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After the reset is complete, you can reconnect the Doorbell to wifi by going to Device Health > Reconnect to Wi-Fi and following the prompts. Check the RSSI to make sure the Doorbell is receiving a strong and stable wifi connection as well.

Should this concern continue to persist after my suggestions, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to pull up your account and take a deeper look at your device to see what may be going on. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: