Plan removed two years worth of subs

I received an email from Ring about my plan that no payment was setup, so I went in added a card so this would be my second year with ring, I then get an email to say they have charged me £48.83 for my Video doorbell two years of subs… I was so incensed by this action I decided to cancel and get my money refunded, which they duly did a bit short of the £48.83 they took they only sent back £21.76!!!
I now have to phone the UK support number and find out what they are playing at…

Just received the email…
‘’ We’re sorry to see you go! You can always log in at Ring.com and select My Plans from the account menu to add a new Ring Protect Plan for your device.’’
Once they have refunded me the rest of my money…

NOT happy…
Steve

1 Like

Sorry to hear about this, @tomcatuk! Great call on reaching out to our support team as they can certainly help the best and quickest. There are a few options when subscribing to a Protect Plan, such as choosing the Basic plan or the Plus plan (1st Gen). The Basic plan is applied per device, thus, multiple devices would result in multiple plans renewing if desired. The Protect Plus (1st Gen) plan will cover all of your devices at one location. Renewing for two years automatically is odd to hear of, but could be due to a prior billing cycle.

As you mentioned above, logging in at Ring.com and visiting your plans section will allow you to confirm subscriptions. If you are still needing further assistance with subscription or billing, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.