Phone recieves notifications but doesnt ring or alert randomly

getting really fed up with this, both me and my wifes phones will randomly stop ringing when doorbell is pressed and stop giving audio notifications, if it is a wifi problem, which is green everytime i do a health check then how do i recieve the notfications which allow me to view the missed visitors i never heard.

today visitors rang bell twice, i have motion alerts, 2 missed doorbell alerts, but neither phone rang, yet all day long my phone was chiming whenever 1 of us went in or out of door, constantly checking doorbell all evening results in 1 phone start ringing then the other 1

maybe some 1 else has had similar issues, thx

Hi @stevesmith. If the notification sounds are not working correctly on your phone from the Ring app, try the following steps:

• Verify that your notification permissions for the Ring app on your phone look correct.

• Reboot your phone.

• Disable any active VPNs on your phone.

• Disable Bluetooth on your phone.

• Please verify you do not have Do Not Disturb Mode turned ON on your phone, or if it’s an iPhone, that silent mode is turned off.

If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.