Peephole Cam-video processorc

Has anyone experience their camera just not recording? I had this happen over a year ago. When I called customer support, they said it was the latest firmware update. And fixed it on their end. I’m experiencing the same thing now, and before any troubleshooting is done, I am told that the video processor is not working and to buy a new camera.

Has anyone been able to get their camera to work again? I"ve reset and reinstalled on my network. And still not working. It’s disheartening when you call for tech support, and the tech support just reads a script.

Hi @carolhern. To clarify, you mean that your Peephole Cam is detecting motion and then when you go to view the recorded event, nothing appears? You can try fully resetting your Peephole Cam by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After the reset is done, set the Cam back up in the Ring App with the steps under Set Up a Device.

If the video is still not showing up after resetting your Peephole Cam, I would recommend following up with our support team at one of the numbers available here. If all troubleshooting steps are exhausted and the concern persists, they may look at your device’s warranty and determine if a replacement is needed.