Path light battery health not updating with new batteries

I have installed new batteries in 3 of 4 pathlights. All connect and work but battery charge level not updating. I have uninstalled and reinstalled app (on 2 devices), restarted devices and manually turned lights on and off. App is responsive but battery charge level does not work. Any ideas?

Hi there, @mbk! Good call on removing and reinstalling the Ring app. Please also ensure there is not a vpn active on your mobile device. As you mentioned the Ring app and Pathlights working as intended otherwise, battery charge should definitely be showing up. Try bringing these Pathlights inside to charge, while also bringing them close to the Bridge to see if this updates the battery level. If not, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

Same issue… any ‘real’ solution. 1st round of dead batteries and I don’t plan on reinstalling 30 Ring devices if I have to delete the Ring App!

Where can I find replacement batteries? I have purchased some off Amazon but they were too short.

Cannot find any on Ring’s shop.