Owner Confusion

My Ring Pro was not connecting to my Chime like it once was. It kept trying to put the Chime in a different “location”. So, I decided to remove the Chime and the Ring Pro from the account. When trying to reconnect the Ring Pro, it gets to the end of the process and says I’m not the registered owner and won’t connect. I’m the only owner of this Ring, unless my account was hacked and someone else claimed to be the owner. Very frustrating!

Hey @SThelen. If you get this pop up message when setting up the device, you may have not completely removed the device from your account in the first place. No worries, our support team can help straighten this out for you or get this escalated up. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.