Over 100 notifications for the same event

Hello - my neighbors and I have received over 100 notifications for the same event for no reason. No new comments, no updates, no different post, nothing. From midnight to 6 am I received 45 identical notifications. I don’t want to turn off notifications in case there is one with actually good info but at this point it’s all being drowned out by that one post! Photos from all the notifications I got in a 10 minute span!

I have deleted the app, reinstalled it, checked for updates, hid the post, reported the post, EVERYTHING. I’m on android, no updates on my phone either.

I have the same issue and same lack of success troubleshooting.

I never get this many notifications about a post in neighbors, but for some reason I have recently and nothing has changed on my end, unless the app was updated. Wish I could share a screenshot.

Hi there, neighbors! We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our team is aware and looking into an issue causing multiple Neighbors App notifications. This should be resolved shortly. Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

I recently installed an update for the Neighbors app (yesterday?) so I don’t know if it caused a glitch, but I am getting constant notifications on this one post someone made about a lost dog, even though no one is commenting on it so the post itself isn’t being updated so there’s no reason to keep getting a notification. I can’t find a way to turn off notifications for just one particular post, only to turn off all topic notifications, which I don’t want to do. I get a notification on my phone every 5-20 minutes and I can’t get it to stop. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I have an Android phone.

Notifications keep repeating for neighborhood post. Is anyone having issue with getting the same notifications over and over. Everytime someone posted in the neighborhood section I get a notification. However even after checking that notifications I will get the same one 5 more time throughout the day. My phone is beeping every 20mins or so. I don’t want to turn notifications off but I also don’t want to be notified of the same posts all day long.

1 Like

All day and all night since the power outage.

I’m having the same issue. 85 notifications since last night for the same neighborhood post.

Same here. Well over 100 of the same two messages about firewood and internet

Hi neighbors! Thank you for your patience and continue feedback while our team worked to resolve this concern. Our teams have informed us that this should now be resolved. Thanks again! :slight_smile: