Outdoor POE Stickup cam focus problem

Just purchased a few POE stickup cams (2weeks ago) and 2 of them seem to be out of focus at night. You can see the reflection of the lenses in the image or it’s some weird halo. There is no moisture issues. I’ve removed the protective film off the lens and iR, cleaned the lenses with water and microfiber, removed the devise and reinstalled, even pushed the orange button for 30 seconds and set it back up again. Nothing has seemed to help the image. They are set under an eve at 8-9 feet up…any thoughts?

Here is other cam that’s messing up

Hi @knlipke. Thank you for sharing these images! It sounds like you’ve already tried the standard troubleshooting that I would recommend. For this reason, I would suggest to reach out to our support team to look into this further.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Please, come back to this post and let us know what the support team says.