One battery does not discharge

I installed a Ring camera but one of the two batteries does not discharge. Once one battery runs out the second battery remains at 100% charged. I have swapped out batteries and one side always remains at 100%. It has been that way since I purchased the camera. Other cameras work fine where both batteries discharge over time. Any suggestions?

Hey @Btgglynn. Do you have a Spotlight Cam Battery, where you are putting in two different batteries into the hatch? If so, when using the batteries in the device, one battery will run down to about 20-25% before the other battery is used. If you are taking out the low battery and replacing it with a newer, fresh battery during this time, this may be way the second battery is not being used, as you charge up the first battery right when you see it is low. If you find the second battery hatch is still not being used at all when one battery is below 20%, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.