Offline notification

Our Doorbell has been working perfectly for a couple of years now. We have the Powered or power back version. Unfortunately yesterday I thought it quiet, we hadn’t received any motion alerts. We were out and about I wanted to check if our cleaner was still home, when I opened the app and tried to go to Live View there was an error. Which is really unusual as there never has been.

Once we got home and I checked, the power pack had been bumped and dropped down sort of half unplugged do the doorbell was offline.

I’m wondering if Ring can ping the device from their end at regular intervals and advise when something goes wrong.

Our home security systems monitoring company do this and we get an SMS if anything isn’t up to scratch.

Col

1 Like

Hi @petcol. At this time, our system is not set up to send a notification whenever a device is offline. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile:

Any update to this request?