notifications won't snooze or turn off after adding another user with app

I added a second user with access to all alarm devices and installed the app on their phone (Android). After doing that, the cameras ignore any changes to snooze notififications or turn off motion detection while the alarm Mode is Disabled. I tried both things this afternoon while I worked in the yard, and the cameras continued to notify both of our phones when I went in and out of the door and moved around the house. On the app, it shows that the cameras are snoozed or that no cameras are enabled under Disarmed mode. But they’re not.

Had anybody else had this problem? Surely I’m not the only person who has a second user set up for a monitoring backup.

Hi @RonE. Adding a Shared User should not impact your ability to receive notifications. Try looking over this Help Center article here to troubleshoot common Android issues. You can also try to remove the Ring App, reboot your phone, then reinstall the Ring app. Then allow all permissions and sign in. If this doesn’t seem to work, reach out to our support team for further assistance. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.