Samsung Galaxy S9… how can I keep notifications on without it vibrating? The jingle is enough…
I just got a new Samsung S10+ (like yesterday) and I had the same issue: tone and vibrate notification. Here’s how I resolved the issue:
- Go to Settings
- Go to Notifications
- Scroll down until you see App Notifications and look for “Ring”; click on this.
- Show Notifications should stay ON.
- Click on Motion Notifications
- Find the Vibrate value and switch it OFF (to the left).
- That should solve your issue.