Notifications Issue on Android - Video DoorBell 2

I just installed rapid ring and now I don’t get vibrate notifications either. Grrrr.

Intermittent on my Samsung S21 as others here, no difference with Rapid Ring, works without fail on my wife’s iPhone?

Hi neighbors! For notification concerns, there are a few troubleshooting steps to try in order to narrow down what the cause may be.

• Ensure the Ring app has permission to send notifications by looking at your phone’s settings under the Ring app.
  • Review our Community Post here for various troubleshooting tips and tricks.
  • Check for any apps that may conflict with the Ring app if you have an Android device.
  • If you’re on iOS, make sure you do not have Do Not Disturb on, as this will prevent notifications from coming through.
  • Check any battery optimization apps or settings on your phone because these can suppress notifications.

If these steps don’t help to resolve your notification concerns, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: